The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Secrets

In response to Scott's post about secrets, here's a few of mine that I'm sick of caring for:
  • I can't take a shower in places that aren't my home. If I do, it's only because it's absolutely nessesary.
  • I'm happiest when I'm alone.
  • I envy the willpower of anorexics.
  • I play with my hair on the shower walls.
  • I'm a germophobe, especially in the shower.
  • I really, really want to run away. I even have the destination planned out.
  • My virginity is questionable.
  • I give in to racist stereotypes, even though I know it's wrong.
  • I spend a great deal of time in a Mary-Sueish fantasy world.
  • I'm a habitual liar.
  • Because of the chemo and radiation, if I want to have kids, I have to have them by my mid-20's.
  • I'm scared I've done all my living before I could really appreciate it.
  • How I view things depends on what music I'm listening to.
  • I love a place far more than I've ever loved a person.
  • I'm not entirely sure of my sexuality.
So there you have it. Some of my deepest, darkest secrets revealed, and I'm still standing. Secrets are burdensome, and the more you're brave enough to reveal, the better.

4 Responses to “Secrets”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    Wow, I don't think I would ever have the guts to post my secrets. I have a new found respect for you Sarah, you are stronger then you think.  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    I have some of the same secrets, Sarah. Here's a few of mine:

    *I play with the hair on the shower walls too
    *I really, really want to run away
    *I give in to racist stereotypes too
    *I'm not necissaraly a "habitual liar" but I will garnish stories and such to make them more interesting
    *I tend to over exagerate things
    *I spend a great deal of time in a Mary-Sueish world as well
    *How I view things depends on the music I'm listening to
    *I'm not entirely sure of my sexuality, either. But I'm pretty sure that no one at our age is 100% sure.
    *I seriously think I have at least one personality disorder.
    *I'm easily scared
    *I'm afraid of death
    *I love my friends and the band room more than I'll ever love my family.
    *I fall into deep depressions, so much so that I contimplate suicide.  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Wow, that's so cool how we have a lot of the same secrets. Yay, I feel less alone now. ^_^  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    Sometimes I think about suicide, too...I get the feeling that ALL our friends do.

    Other secrets:

    *I can be really horny...heh
    *Sometimes I question God's existence
    *I wish I were more Indian (wait, that's not a secret lol)
    *I can't take showers other places either
    *I hate my hair, at times
    *I like *** ***** DUN DUN DUN
    *I sometimes love my friends much more than my family, too...

    Okay, I think that's all I can say for now.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health