The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I've seen something... something I shouldn't have seen until the 21st... Dude, if it's real (and it for sure looks like it) then holy crap...

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    I REFUSE TO READ IT!!! YOU SHALL NOT MAKE ME!!!

    BTW...I think you were hoping for something like this:

    http://a1.vox.com/6a00c22525c14df21900d414211e516a47-500pi

    ONly...that's not photoshopped....I give all the credit to Maxine for finding this photo...  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    0_o Dude, holy crap.... seriously, Holy C-R-A-P! Why, oh why have I not seen any fangirls photoshop Draco in there? Maxine, good work. Very good work indeed. Now, if you'll excuse me, i need some... alone time  

  3. # Blogger Scott

    HOLLY CRAP!!! I didn't want to see that, or know about that. Wow... To much. Maybe a warning?  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    Whoops sorry! Hhahaha  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health