The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I'm Going To Hell...

Why? I stole from a church.

Yeah....

Oh, and I called a midget a fourth grader. Not to his face, of course, but it was said.

Yeah, I think my everlasting soul is screwed.

5 Responses to “I'm Going To Hell...”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    Oh my gosh! The nicest person in the world does horrible things! What will we do?!?! AAAH!  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    Dude, what could a church have that you'd want to steal? Holy Water?  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Fortunately for me, though, the jury's still out on whether there's a hell at all, so hey, I might still be in the clear.  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    There are a heckuva lot of donations you could steal from a Church.

    ...wiat, what DID you steal?  

  5. # Blogger Elentine

    ...a bracelet...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health