The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


B.A.N, yo

The Band All-Nighter was pretty fun, but most importantly, it was without pressure. I didn't have to worry about a guy or anything, I could just chill and do whatever. Of course, what do I do when I can do whatever? Play Halo 2 for a quarter of the night and watch Cars. I love that movie. Well, I really just love it for the canyons and whatnot (big surprise, eh?). Halo was pretty fun. I suck, of course, but it did feel good to run people over with a hovering car thingy. Also, being able to snipe Scott and Jeremy was a bit of a bonus.

My 360 ran Gears of War the whole night. I kinda wish I got in on the co-op play action, because I've never played it, but oh well. I played Guitar Hero once or twice, and I was able to beat Jeremy, which was cool. There were a couple things that ( was rather piqued about, but all-in-all, the best Band All-Nighter yet. I do wish there were more cups and drinks, though....

1 Responses to “B.A.N, yo”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    Yeah, it was so much fun!! I can't believe I can be around Ian for 9 hours and not go insane...^.^

    But yeah, Cars...I just find it confusing. lol...i totally wanna go next year!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health