The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Day One and Two

The following are random thoughts I had each day, some relevent to the location, others purely random. This post may be rather long, but I'm gonna try and post daily from now on. I'll post the best picture of each day on

Day One:
  • Eww...you know how truckers pee into milk cartons and beer bottles and then throw them out onto the side of the road? Yeah...I just saw one of those.
  • The English language makes no sense! I've been thinking about the word "come" (no, not in that way, and shame on you if that's where your mind went). When we say something singular like "He comes," we add an S to the end, but when the subject is plural and ends in an S, like "Ducks come," there is no S. What the hell?
  • Eastern Oregon has lovely wildflowers this time of year.
  • You simply cannot name a canyon Happy Canyon. They need badass names like Hells Canyon and Grand Canyon. Happy Canyon? Good god....
  • Ooo, an electronic billboard of psalms! What, crap, was that 6:31, 63:1 or 631? Stupid Bible chapters...
  • Holy shit, is that a machine gun!?
Day Two
  • You think you've seen bizarre things? Try watching my Oh-My-God-I-Actually-Remembered-To-Pack-It! dance.
  • Pelicans? Pelicans?? Yes, pelicans.
  • Idaho has dust storm warning signs. You know what other place has dust storms? Iraq. What else does Iraq have? Terrorists. Therefor, Idaho has terrorists.
  • Ogden, UT...why does that place sound so familiar...TAXES! It's where our federal taxes are sent! AH, no, not taxes! NOOO!
  • Cheerz, the cheerleading gym (actual name of a place)
  • There are no small houses in Utah
  • Jesus Christ! Look at all the churches!
  • "Now you know! Tell somebody!" I have Herpes. (That was an actual billboard sign. Ok, well, not the Herpes part)
  • Hans Zimmer to Led Zeppelin to O-ZONE (Numa Numa Song) to Simon and Garfunkel. Only on a Sarah Playlist.
  • M to the O to the A to the B it's Moab!
(sorry it's sideways, it was rightside up before I upload it)

1 Responses to “Day One and Two”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    NO! NOT TAXES! LALALALALALA! NOT LISTENING!!! Damn you, Utah! I MISS YOU SARAH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU! FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU'VE BEEN EATEN BY RABID JACKALOPES! Oh, here's a band for you to check out, you might have heard of 'em: Flogging Molly. Matt recommended them to me, and they rock. There's nothing better than Irish punk rock from California.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health