The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


4chan Destroys Souls

I have become a /b/tard. That's how I came upon the leaked copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's the cancer that's destroying my innocence. For those unaware, 4chan is an image forum, and /b/ is its random board, where there are no rules. /b/ is like your best friend, your worst enemy, and the guy that molested you when you were ten all rolled into one. If it was big on the internets, it, in all likelihood, started on /b/. There are no taboos, no line it will not cross. This said line does not even exist. One rule does exist: Tits or GTFO! On /b/, sure your girlfriend may be dead, but did she really have to mess up the grass?

This place destroys souls. Cruelly and unforgivingly, it will rip out your innocence, shove it up Luna Lovegood's pooper, and make you eat it. I can say I've only had one X-rated dream in my entire life prior to this summer, but since I discovered 4chan, I've had several, and each one as nightmarish as the next. I've started to become turned on by the most random, disturbing things, like this!! :


Why? WHY??? As if I didn't have enough troubles as a teenager, now I have to try and explain this to myself! God damn /b/!

There's no surprise left when it comes to the human body. I'm not just talking about stuff below the belt either. I'm talking about innerds and guts and stuff. It's the single most vile, disgusting place on the internet, but I still love it oh so very, very much.

5 Responses to “4chan Destroys Souls”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Roflcopter!

    I love how we're probably the only two that get this post.  

  3. # Blogger Aubrey

    Virgin! gtfo!

    lol yeah, I think we are the only ones who get it...  

  4. # Blogger Aubrey

    also, PIC DOES NOT APPLY!  

  5. # Blogger Elentine

    Tits or GTFO!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health