The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I'm Getting That Feeling Again...



Sorry the posts of late have been more about fluff than my musings about things, but there's really nothing to talk about. Certainly nothing I can properly put into words. But anyway, with all the recent falling out of love and falling in it, it leaves me wondering just what I'm missing. This is not a new thing, though. I think a teenager without at least some dating experience is just downright unnatural. Hopefully this year will prove to be more fruitful then the last, oh, sixteen.

3 Responses to “I'm Getting That Feeling Again...”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN' YOU BABY, YOU WERE MADE FOR LOVIN' ME! sorry, felt like randomly breaking into song....  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    My love Postsecret: I think I'm in love...with your mom! lol. w00t!  

  3. # Blogger Scott

    I'm sorry Sarah. You'll find love in the strangest place... and the best way to find it is let it find you.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health