The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Oops, I forgot to add this...

This trip (so far) in numbers...

>Hottest temp...111
>Pooping/Peeing Animals...5
>Bunnies...4
>Prarie Dogs...4
>Miles driven so far...about 1400
>Times I've wanted to jump off a cliff cuz it's so hot...8
>Amount of Roadkill...I can't count that high
>Times I've gotten jittery cuz I can't get online...1 (it started when we left and didn't stop)
>Highest gas price...$2.59 (damn!)
>Times that I've colored outside the lines...12 (I'm getting better!)
>Times that I've read the end of HP and the Half Blood Prince hoping Dumbledore's not dead...5

0 Responses to “Oops, I forgot to add this...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health