The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Highlights of My Day

1)Watched the same bug keep flying into the window for 15 minutes.
2)Stroked my volume of the Half Blood Prince until I realized it was kinda creepy (5 minutes later)
3)Tried to hold my fist so tight so that it would draw blood (which wasn't that painful), until my nail bent backwards (which was extremely painful) and I stopped.
4)Pondered whether I should eat potato chips from the full bag or the nearly empty bad (but never ended up eating any of them)
5)Realized that my life's really boring and, instead of doing a top 10 list, stopped at 5

0 Responses to “Highlights of My Day”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health