The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Don't worry, I'm not dead yet!

Tomorow is the greatly anticipated release of HP and the Half Blood Prince!!OMG! I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! So, naturally, I'm gonna spend ever waking moment of the weekend reading it. Don't worry, I'm not dead. And, if I'm so inclined, I'll read it again! MWAHAHAHA!!! And then, on Tuesday (which I, for no apparent reason, have dubbed Turtle Day) I'm leaving for a 2 week road trip. I'm hoping that some of the places that we're staying at have internet access so I can update it as we go. If I do end up adding my trip journal, it will be on my sister blog, bleedingpen.blogspot.com.

0 Responses to “Don't worry, I'm not dead yet!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health