The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


W00t!!!!

OMG! It feels so good to get back to posting on my blog. I was beginning to get separation anxieties (which I get with my digital camera as well)!! A lot of, well, rather odd things have happened during the first half of this trip but I can't give a complete description so here it is in bullet points...
Day 1...
>Go Bake Allstars!
>Demonic flies
>FINALLY understood the Staples logo
>When in a haunted house, I narrated in British
>The Rustic Emu Farmer of the West
>Found speeder/shoe/fish clouds. (the speeder took a while cuz i had to find one that i really liked with an open cockpit and the right speed capabilities)
>"Flash Me" written on trucks with old guys driving them
>"Got Pipe?" pipe

Day 2...
>Separation Anxieties from camera
> Odd billboards (ex. "Doctor Thong's" and "Just think of me as a big turn signal. -Billboard")
>We have entered Morman Country
>Watch out for that Escalade!!
>OMGWTFBUNNY!

Day 3...
>"Are there fish in Yellowstone?" (that question was asked by a kid about 1 or 2 yrs younger then me)
>Me+Heat=BOOOOOOOM!!!
>Ringo Star meets the Southwest
>"That's tight" said by punk looking guys about a picture of a landscape.
>Making the tough choices
>I officially realized that I hate heat
>In the end, it's just a place w/ rocks, heat and pokey bushes
>A bored mind laughs at anything
>Dessert wood is pretty sweet

Day 4...
>PMS+Heat=REALLY REALLY BAD!
>Red Lobster waiters are HOT!!
>"Welcome to Colorful Colorado!" is what a sign read in a frickin dessert!
>Boredom+Me=Lame math problems
>Sitting in a car creates a one-sided tan

Well, that's pretty much all that's happened so far. If I get a chance to update, I will.

0 Responses to “W00t!!!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health