The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


This is why I never give advice

During these difficult times, good advice is always welcome. Lately, my friends have been in situations where a friendly word would be greatly appreciated but I haven't the slightest idea as far as what to say. So, I did some brainstorming (def.-intense thinking while playing SW: Battlefront and waiting for Battlefront 2) and came up with a couple things to say on a few topics.

*Note...This list will keep expanding as I get new epifanies)

Sarah's Advice On...

Fame---Look towards the sun but don't let it blind you.
Sex---Avoid the pain and abstain/ But if you can't wait, masturbate! *it rhymes if you're that dense. It'd be a lovely thing to teach elementry kids, don't you think?!*
Politics---*long sigh* Not for the good at heart
Fantasies---Sweet, naive lies. One cannot belong to both reality and fantasy. Immerse yourself in one and you grow away from the other.

2 Responses to “This is why I never give advice”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    Sarah, I beleive you spelled "Masturbate" wrong, it's ur not er. How the hell do I know that? I need to go and ponder this now... Great, your misspelling of words has gotten me to think, may the power of penguinpenguin smite you!  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    I fixed the spelling. I'm just gonna skip over the fact that you know that, though.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health