The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I've found my true calling (finally!)





After much pestering (actually, very little pestering. I cave quickly) I agreed to go to another track race at the Velodrome at Alpenrose. Last time I went, Andrea LOST!! That's nearly unheard of! Well, after going to todays race (the Junior Championships) I've found something I'm really good at: Sports Photography.

Yup

Don't believe me? Here are some pics...(please note that there are many MANY more that I could have posted that are equally as awsome but Blogger can only take so much)

(The dude in red, Ian, is on the Fred Meyer team and Andrea's teamate, Rochelle, has a huge crush on him so they got prints of those two pics and one other and they're gonna give em to her. I wish I could be there to see her reaction)

(The girl in the green in Andrea something (not my friend) and she broke a record during that race so that's a pretty awsome pic. It could be worth something someday)

0 Responses to “I've found my true calling (finally!)”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health