The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


God, I Love My Blog

Well, after many hours of editing and reediting, this the final (or almost final) result. I'm proud of it, mostly cuz I overcame the confusing cryptography of the blog codes (mostly). I'm trying to get a different background but that's for another time. For now, enjoy this custom made home of confusion. And, I'm getting used to this picture insurting thing. wOOt wOOt for me!! Now, enjoy this picture of an incredibly hot guy.

0 Responses to “God, I Love My Blog”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health