The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


« Home

Band People are the Best People

I just got back from a band all nighter (go to concert at 6:30 pm on Friday and leave 6am on Saturday) and I'm bushed. I spent all night watching bad movies, drawing, and listening to semi decent karaoke. It was the 8th graders from ACMS with peeps from RPHS. I wish that they'd left all of the doors open cuz i'd love to wander the Putnam halls and several times i got locked out. Well, my attention span's failing so i'll write again with more details.

0 Responses to “Band People are the Best People”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health