The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Things To Do Before I Become Senile

  1. Go to the top of Larch Mountain
  2. Spit off the top of the Eiffel Tower (done)
  3. Scream into a canyon
  4. Go on a road trip alone or with a friend
  5. Learn conversational Arabic
  6. Have a major revelation (done, but open for more)
  7. Lose 20 lbs
  8. Scream myself hoarse (done)
  9. See New England in the fall
  10. Get a level 70 on WoW

I'll think of more later, and many of these are just passing fancies, I'm sure, except number one. That one is what made me write the rest of the list in the first place. It's been on my To-Do list since elemetary school, and it's never, ever going away until it's complete. Number four is a pretty major one, too, but Larch Mountain comes first.

1 Responses to “Things To Do Before I Become Senile”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    I'd go on that road trip with you!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health